Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

When I began to feel save i know i'm walking Hand in Hand with the damned. So bring me apocalypse and break me down to one last view in the past. Do you know how it feels to break down with a broken heart? No you don't know. Some people call this tragedy i call it moving on. This is the point of no return and i have chose to die. But everyone i know want to rescue me this time. With their selfish thinking it would be better for me. But how should they know? Did they understand me right i won't come back? I'm not scared about death i'm scared of life to death. I been hurt once and twice just thausend fucking times. I'm not okay i'm not fine.
I want to tell you how the dagger feels right now in my back. It's crap cause when you trust you've been lost. The same thing is love, if you love you're lost. It's like everyone fools myself to be able to move on. I prey for the stength to go on or for the selfishnes to end my life.
That's all of my endless thoughts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen